Raindrops keep falling on my head

20 October 2008

2 hours ago.

I was buying food from this mamak near Saujana, and the rest of the CF people were chatting away around the table while waiting for my food to arrive.

And so I noted.

"Err... you notice that the sky is turning very dark, very quickly?"

Ah, that got their brains working. So they all ditched me and ran off in the direction of Isaac's house. I got my food, turned back to get a plastic fork, stepped out on to the road-

And the heavens opened. In a non-spiritual way.

Cut the drama, we all made it into Isaac's place, soaked and everything, and after we have eaten and had a change of clothes...

THE SKY CLEARED UP!

Not only the rain stopped, the sun started shining all so brightly as though nothing happened. We got caught in a friggin' 10 minutes-long maddening downpour, got soaked to our bones, and the sky clears up!

Whoever said God does not have a sense of humour, they were wrong.


By the way, rainwater tastes oddly like watermelon,
Jo

0 people had something to say: