All For One

17 October 2008

Earlier on Wednesday I was on my way back from Carrefour to church for BK class. BK Class starts at 1. I was outside Carrefour at 12.50. 10 minutes to cover 5 kilometers.

Not good.

So I stopped a cab.



Now on every taxi there is always this yellow sticker on the side window that says "Jemput Naik" or as a crude translation, "Welcome in".

So you'll be thinking it means "Welcome in so that I can get you where you need to be professionally, effectively, quickly and pleasantly"

WRONG.

It means "Welcome in so that you can hear me swear in six different languages at other drivers that I don't know as I pass down the road, speak in dialects you don't understand and grunt for my payment at the end of the trip"

Bah.

*

Oh, and on a happier note I've just watched



Yes, I know it's one month to SPM and I really have to study and yes I know the movie was already out half a year ago, but what the heck. I have more lined up for me. HA.


Toodles,
Jo

0 people had something to say: