Me & McDonalds

07 December 2008

Fine, so I'm too lazy to cook my own dinner.

I was just calling McDonalds' delivery service earlier, and they put me on the usual annoying waiting tone. And it was interesting because the conversation went something like this.

Pre-recorded voice: Please be notified that your call will be used for training and monitoring purposes as we continue to serve you better. Please hold while we place your call in queue.

*annoying music plays*

*annoying music loops*


Pre-recorded voice: I'm sorry, all of our call agents are busy at the moment. Please hold on.

*annoying music plays again*

*annoying music loops again*


Pre-recorded voice: I'm sorry, all of our call agents are still busy. Please hold on.

*annoying music again*

*loops again*


Pre-recorded voice: Traffic is very heavy at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

*annoying music plays*

And FINALLY! someone picked up my call! You have got to love McDonalds for that. The best part about the whole event was that after I placed my order and put down the phone, I suddenly received a call on my handphone only a few minutes later.

Guy from McDonalds: Hello Mr Joseph, we are sorry but we seem to be sold out of what your ordered for.

0 people had something to say: