It's the 6th day

10 December 2008

And I'm still home alone!

What is wrong with the world?!! AHHHHHH!!

Well, according to elder sis, dad's confirmed coming back today, but the rest of them are going to be half here and half there, so they're not even sure if they want to come back and save me from eating out again or not.

But overall, I feel pretty proud of myself for surviving the past 6 days! Over the almostweek, I've learnt to:

1. COOK!
2. Clean up other people's mess. Pffpth, melancholy me coming up from within.
3. Sleep alone in an otherwise empty house. Well to be honest, I was just too freaking tired to do anything else but crash. But it counts okay!
4. Do my own laundry! I officially hate ironing clothes by the way. I need more clothes that require minimum ironing. Ish.
5. Do SOMETHING apart from being online for 6 hours straight in a single day.
6. Play cash flow!
7. I would've added something here but I'll kill myself before I let any of you know about it.
8. Read fast! I can read 1.8 times faster than the average human with the same comprehension rate. Heh heh heh.

I feel so accomplished =)

0 people had something to say: