Why So Serious?

24 July 2008

Boy oh boy.























Simply, absolutely, definitely, positively AMAZING movie =) Haven't watched something this good in quite a while already... Lol!

Watched it with the SE Cabinet just last Sunday, and oh boy that was one Rm6 well spent xP Where else can you watch a movie like this on one of the world's largest screens at that price? And don't say I've never told you that membership has its privileges =P















Well on another topic,
I shared in CF for the second time today after a long long break from my 5-minutes messages! Haha it felt strangely good to be back sharing the word of God xP And one interesting thing that happened when I was preparing the message for today... God just told me to tell them to try and assess my personality based on their observations.

Just a bit of background: I first took the personality test back in 2005, where my result was Phlegmatic-Sanguine. I retook the test a few months back, and I got Phlegmatic-Choleric. And just yesterday when I re-retook it, I got a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

So it does quite obviously show my domineering personality =P

But when I asked them... they said stuff like Sanguine, Melancholy and even one of them said I was a Choleric! Haha but at the end of the day, it does show that I really can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me =) I can be the fun guy, the person taking charge, or the perfectionist when I choose to be. Who ever said that the sky should be the limit? xP

Well that aside, Shi made quite an interesting statement just earlier. She was saying something like, "You seem very happy lately... just this much away from being hyperactive. Did anyone do something extra good for you lately?"

I just can't help it! Lol! It's called joy xP and the CF people probably can quote this by heart by now... Joy comes from knowing something other people don't, and is not based on circumstances.

So who wants to take a guess at what do I know that you don't? =P


Feelings pretty and witty and bright,
Jo

0 people had something to say: