First?

13 July 2008

I'm so sorry to all you xanga users out there who are still passionately devoted to xanga blogs, but life goes on, see.

So let me set a few standards here before I start on anything (This is not a real post).
1. I will not start numbering my posts eg. post number 1, post number 2 etc etc etc
2. I will not post emo-fying stuff here. Stone me if I do.
3. I will not harass, publically demoralize or insult anyone using this blog.
4. I will, even at the risk of sounding cheezy, post every single thing worth acknowledging and shouting about by my standards.
5. I will not attempt to kill all your eyes by posting up endless photos of myself. Let's just say that the camera and I don't agree with each other half the time.

Now that that's all dealt with, let us move on to some happier stuff.

Song lead for the (I've lost count)-th time in MKC todady, and oh boy I was actually having some weird mixture of gases in my stomach at that time =S I KNEW it was the curry last night. Pffpth. But halfway through the worship the Holy Spirit just prompted me to make a statement which more or less went like this.

"If you are going to be disturbing each other, making noises and stuff like that, feel free - but know that God is here right now, and whatever you do, he is watching. What are you doing, knowing that God is watching you right now?"


And it works like magic wei! Almost immediately the kids all sat down and started concentrating (Well, almost all of them who at least have brains to think) and after that the teacher was like saying "Wow Joseph, you're improving week after week!"

Haha! Praise God that everything worked out even though we only had like 20 minutes to practice =P

Oh oh, and I've figured out a genius way to end my posts this time.


Like this,
Jo

0 people had something to say: