Two hours later

27 July 2008

Guess where was I two hours ago?



Think.



Think again.










Now honestly I wasn't exactly all thrilled about Daughtry being in KL, but in the middle of the youth service Elder Sis suddenly texted me.

"Hey wanna go 4 daughtry's concert tonite?I hv 2 tix sommore. I'm leaving d
hse latest 6.30"


First an IMAX movie for Rm6, now a free concert pass! I was all thrilled in the car when Elder Sis just had to pop my bubble by saying...

"Oh by the way Joseph, we're getting the VIP seats. Not you."






-_-

Before you start cursing me and everything for getting free tickets in the first place, first let me tell you how I would rate the concert on a scale of 10.

2/10. Utter failure.

The tickets proudly boasted CONCERT FROM 7.00pm until MIDNIGHT!

Chris Daughtry did not appear until nearly 11.30pm. Which by that time my legs were aching, I was hungry, the rain was giving me a headache, the cigarette smoke was driving me mad, and the humidity did not merge well with the B.O. of the people crammed around me like sardines.

I was nearly driven to tears by the performances that preceeded Daughtry himself. I ended up being so worn out I went away to get myself a proper seat and watched Daughtry from the LCD screen.

Marcus (ticket supplier) Went home loving Daughtry because he caught Daughtry's autographed guitar pick.

I came home with a headache and two sore legs.

Oh oh, speaking of sore legs, I do have one very dramatic story to tell. But I'll leave that for next time =P


Will only support Planetshakers' concert from now on,
Jo

0 people had something to say: