Birthday?

02 September 2008

I forgive you if you forgot that it was my birthday yesterday =)

No, that does not mean you don't have to get me my present.


*hint* *hint* =D

The day was pretty much uneventful. I woke up to the sound of my mom waking me up for my accounts tuition. So here we see two problems with that already.

1. Tuition class on my birthday?!
2. Mom? I thought you weren't home yet when I went to sleep last night at 2am!

So it turns out that my mom took off from the house in Raub at 6.30am in the morning and my accounts tuition teacher really don't know/don't care that it was my birthday. So off I went.

The fun started when I reached home.

I was just like minding my own business trying to walk into my house, then came this blue car and out came Kok Jen, Samuel and Laureen and they went all, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!!"

Go home lar.

So after they finally calmed down, there was this awkward silence that hung in the air. It was literally like, "...now what?"

But hey, it's the thought that counts right?

...right?

This is so deja vu from what I said about my sis' birthday last year.


I feel older already,
Jo

0 people had something to say: