MBTI.

28 November 2009

I'mlate.
I'mlate.
I'mlate.

Those were the first three words in my head when I woke up and found out that it was 8.55 in the morning. Five minutes to drag myself out of bed, wash up, get dressed, father my stuff, start the car and get to church.

Not good odds.

*

MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I suppose you'd heard of the other personality test - the one about Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy and Phlegmatic people. MBTI is something like that, just... More complex.

For one, instead of 4 different types, MBTI seperates people into 16 different types.

Kind of like how when you are eight years old, you think that the world is only made up of good and bad people. Then suddenly you realize that there are the popular-good people, the snobbish-bad people, the arrogant people... And so on.

It was... Enlightening, to say the least.

I am now a certified 100% Introvert (it's really true. My extrovert score is ZERO).

*

Well overall I'll say that it was worth the time and the money put in. It's a kind of understanding about myself and the people around me that I just cannot get by reading up an article on wikipedia.

Man, who needs a psychology degree when you're surrounded by psychos?

1 people had something to say:

Lionel Ancelet said...

So you're an "I"... but what about the other 3 letters ? Let me guess : NFP ? NFJ ?